• Naujasis forumo dizainas!

Visa GTAFARAI.lt administracija sveikina visus mūsų žaidėjus pagaliau sulaukius savo oficialaus bei gražesnio akiai dizaino!

Daugiau...
  • Roleplay GIDAS

Norit labiau įtraukti save į Roleplay žanrą? Peržiūrėk šį gidą „Nuo ko pradėti, ir kaip susikūrti savo personažą“.

Adresas į gidą
nfkjasfas

Madden is expected to perform more this season

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

In a related news story, EA also announced a new promotion for Madden NFL 22's Ultimate Team mode Mut 22 coins. Everyone who runs five miles and logs it with Nike Run Club between February 7-14 will be rewarded with Nike Run Club App between February 7-14 gets an achievement certificate and an extra speed version from Aaron Donald in the video game.

The actual Super Bowl LVI takes place this Sunday, February 13 at 7:30 pm on NBC. Dwayne "The The Rock" Johnson is showing up for the pregame festivities, and we're anticipating a lot of commercials as well. This next Sunday's NFL Super Bowl, Nike and Madden are joining forces for the purpose of encouraging players to take to the streets by offering an exclusive player in Ultimate Team.

Between today and February 14, those who run five miles on the Nike Run Club app will be granted the opportunity to create havoc in Madden 22 with an upgraded version of Aaron Donald. The player's option for Aaron Donald in Los Angeles Rams' defensive force is a 7 speed upgrade, and users will also receive an achievement award within the Nike Run Club app upon successful completion.

"I enjoy seeing kids get involved and lead active, healthy lifestyles," Donald said in an announcement. "As an athlete of professional level I believe it's crucial to teach healthy habits to our children. I try to instill these values in my children just as they were taught to me cheap mut coins. I collaborated together with Nike and EA Sports to unlock the potential of sport and to inspire the future generation of athletes to take on the world and engage in a meaningful way."

Dalintis šį pranešimą

Nuoroda į tema

Užsiregistruokite arba Prisijunkite kad galėtumėte komentuoti

Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite

Sukurti paskyrą

Užsiregistruokite mūsų forume.

Registruotis

Prisijungti

Esate užsiregistravęs? Prisijunkite.

Prisijungti dabar