• Naujasis forumo dizainas!

Visa GTAFARAI.lt administracija sveikina visus mūsų žaidėjus pagaliau sulaukius savo oficialaus bei gražesnio akiai dizaino!

Daugiau...
  • Roleplay GIDAS

Norit labiau įtraukti save į Roleplay žanrą? Peržiūrėk šį gidą „Nuo ko pradėti, ir kaip susikūrti savo personažą“.

Adresas į gidą
Brito

McDavid of Oilers wins Hart Prize as NHL most important gamer

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

NASHVILLE-- Connor McDavid expanded his trophy instance at the 2023 NHL Awards at Bridgestone Arena on Monday, winning the Hart Trophy for the third time and the Ted Lindsay Award for the 4th. And although the Stanley Cup, the prize the Edmonton Oilers captain most craves, still thwarts him, the 26-year-old is not taking his private success for given. "Absolutely, it's not shed on me what these prizes suggest in the grand plan of our video game, " McDavid claimed. "To do it a variety of times, it implies a whole lot to me. Clearly, it's not the motivating factor, however it's unique still. I know the 5-year-old me would certainly be if I was taking it for approved or something like that, due to the fact that I'm not. It's special." What made the evening much more special for McDavid was having the Hart Prize offered to him by the household of Oilers superfan Ben Stelter, who died in August from glioblastoma, a kind of brain cancer, at the age of 6. McDavid was not mindful the Stelter family, that included Mike Peter Holland Jersey, Lea and their daughters Dylan, 15, and Emmy, 5, would exist him with the award. "It actually was a surprise and certainly emotional seeing them there, " McDavid stated. "Whatever they've been through, we obviously miss our buddy Ben, yet the Ben Stelter Fund is doing such fantastic things maintaining his memory alive." McDavid reviews the 2023 NHL Honors McDavid gained 195 of 196 first-place ballots for the Hart Trophy, which is granted to one of the most important player of the NHL. Boston Bruins forward David Pastrnak, who received the various other first-place vote, completed second with 1 Tanner Kero Jersey, 053 factors, and Florida Panthers onward Matthew Tkachuk was third with 741 points. McDavid Erik Karlsson. "I really feel that is the many distinguished award that is broken down here this evening in terms of hockey honors, " McDavid claimed. "To have your peers identify you, they're the ones you most likely to battle with every evening, and for them to single you out, undoubtedly, it's truly, really unique." McDavid was recognized after he had a period for the ages. He won the Art Ross Prize as the NHL's leading scorer with 153 factors, the most considering that Mario Lemieux had 161 for the Pittsburgh Penguins in 1995-96. McDavid likewise won the Rocket Richard Trophy as the Organization's leading goal-scorer with 64, and he led the League with 89 aids, becoming the 5th various gamer in NHL history to straight-out lead all 3 categories in one period. The others were Howie Morenz of the Montreal Canadiens, Gordie Howe of the Detroit Red Wings, Phil Esposito of the Boston Bruins, and Wayne Gretzky of the Oilers. All three overalls were career highs for McDavid, that was selected by the Oilers with the No. 1 pick in the 2015 NHL Draft. And looking towards a banner with an image of himself on his draft day in the interview area at Bridgestone Sector, McDavid might not aid but show on his occupation so far. "That makes me assume regarding my teammates, that makes me consider my previous teammates as well, everyone that I've had fun with or I remain to have fun with, " McDavid stated. "It just as easily can have been basing on the stage as well, he's that excellent. Certainly, playing with a special power-play unit, I think regarding those individuals and just the entire team. I wouldn't be standing up there without every solitary one of them, and I absolutely suggest that, due to the fact that everybody brings something to that group and has actually brought something to me as a person, and that's gamers previous and present." The next trophy McDavid will seek to win currently is the Stanley Mug Sven Andrighetto Jersey, something Steven Stamkos of the Tampa Bay Lightning, that won the Mark Messier NHL Leadership Honor on Monday, thinks he will in an issue of time. "He has that wish and that drive, " said Stamkos, that won the Cup in 2020 and 2021. "Those individual awards are fantastic in the trophy situation, however he'll be the first one to tell you winning a champion is the one you want. Those individual honors come to be a little nicer when you put the Stanley Cup beside them, which's how I have actually looked at it. "We have actually won Presidents' Trophies and Eastern Seminar Champion prizes, and when you win a Stanley Cup, those ended up being the ones that are on the shelf alongside that, and you're even much more happy with those." Edmonton dropped short of that this period, shedding to the Vegas Golden Knights in six games in the Western Meeting Second Round. It was the second consecutive season the Oilers were eliminated from the Stanley Mug Playoffs by the ultimate Stanley Cup champion. They were brushed up by the Colorado Avalanche in the Western Conference Last in 2022. For McDavid, those frustrating results will fuel him and the rest of the team with the summer and training camp, but that can wait till tomorrow. "It's a lengthy method away, there is a great deal of work that requires to enter into the summertime, " McDavid claimed. "But on an evening like tonight, you just try to enjoy it."

Dalintis šį pranešimą

Nuoroda į tema

Užsiregistruokite arba Prisijunkite kad galėtumėte komentuoti

Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite

Sukurti paskyrą

Užsiregistruokite mūsų forume.

Registruotis

Prisijungti

Esate užsiregistravęs? Prisijunkite.

Prisijungti dabar